Exhaust gas characteristics of coke oven
What are the characteristics of the exhaust gas generated by the coke oven? The following is a small introduction:
1. The coke oven is a very large building with a total length of more than 100 meters and a width of about ten meters.
2. The pollution sources generated by coke ovens are all open and unorganized emission sources, and the pollution discharge points are in the form of continuous movement conversion.
3. The amount of coke oven exhaust is large. Taking a coke oven with an annual output of 400,000 tons as an example, the air volume to be treated during the scoring is about 160,000 cubic meters.
4. The exhaust gas temperature is high, and the highest exhaust gas temperature is about 800 °C.
5. The exhaust gas contains a large amount of toxic and harmful substances.
If you want to know more or need coke oven, you can contact us at China Metallurgical Construction Group, we will serve you!