Characteristics of exhaust gas from coke oven
What are the characteristics of the waste gas generated by the coke oven? The following is introduced by the editor:
1. The coke oven is a very large building with a total length of more than 100 meters and a width of about ten meters.
2. The pollution sources generated by the coke oven are all open and unorganized emission sources, and the pollution emission points are constantly moving and converting.
3. Large amount of coke oven waste gas. Taking a coke oven with an annual output of 400,000 tons as an example, the amount of air to be handled when coking is about 160,000 cubic meters.
4. The exhaust gas temperature is high, and the maximum value of the exhaust gas temperature is about 800C.
5. Exhaust gas contains a lot of toxic and harmful substances.
If you want to know more or need coke oven, you can contact us Zhongke Yejian Group, we will serve you!
Overview of coke oven gas